Yamaha NP-S303 issue

ArnasK

Novice Member
Hello, I'm using Yamaha NP-S303 network audio player and after yesterday's firmware update via network (not sure if this is the reason) I faced serious issues. While I was listening to Tidal via Yamaha's Musiccast app (on Android), the player hung. I switched it off and on, and after that, if I try to listen to Tidal, it prompts to login, but the login button does not work. The Internet Radio also became not working - shows "No Music" in the app and "Please wait" on the player's screen (does not change). The only thing that works is Spotify.
I tried completely reinstalling Musiccast app (cleaning all data and cache) several times - doesn't help. I also made a factory reset for the player several times and did a new setup from scratch - did not help as well. Router reboot also did not help. Unplugging the player from the wall outlet also had no effect.
I was also thinking of trying to downgrade firmware version via player's USB port, but after some research, I found that it is tend to be not possible to downgrade firmware.
Maybe someone also faced similar issues? Any help will be appreciated, because the player became almost completely inoperable.

Thanks for your support!
Arnas

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom