Yamaha NP-S300 or Yamaha WXAD-10

ooctaviuss

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I can not decide which streamer I may choose? I have Yamaha A-S701 amp with Monitor Audio Bronze 6 speakers. Im using my turntable Technics SL-1210 MK2 for playing vinyl. I would like to add some nice streamer to my set up. Many thanks for some hint :)

I take it you mean the Yamaha NP-S303?

I wouldn't go for either of the two you've listed. You should go for the Yamaha WXC-50: it has a better DAC than those two.

Many thanks Nifkin. WXC-50 looks really better even it cost more it appears as better bang for the money. I found there are two DACs SABRE is better than my Burr Brown in A-S701 - probably :) Do you think is it better choice from longer term of use of this streamer?

Many thanks Nifkin. WXC-50 looks really better even it cost more it appears as better bang for the money. I found there are two DACs SABRE is better than my Burr Brown in A-S701 - probably :) Do you think is it better choice from longer term of use of this streamer?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but the WXC-50 is a class act and will last you many years.

Yes, exactly I thought that. Better buy more expensive and better equipment for long years.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom