Yamaha NP-S300 or Yamaha WXAD-10

ooctaviuss

Novice Member
Hi guys, I can not decide which streamer I may choose? I have Yamaha A-S701 amp with Monitor Audio Bronze 6 speakers. Im using my turntable Technics SL-1210 MK2 for playing vinyl. I would like to add some nice streamer to my set up. Many thanks for some hint :)

NifkinFZ6

I take it you mean the Yamaha NP-S303?

I wouldn't go for either of the two you've listed. You should go for the Yamaha WXC-50: it has a better DAC than those two.

ooctaviuss

Novice Member
Many thanks Nifkin. WXC-50 looks really better even it cost more it appears as better bang for the money. I found there are two DACs SABRE is better than my Burr Brown in A-S701 - probably :) Do you think is it better choice from longer term of use of this streamer?

NifkinFZ6

Many thanks Nifkin. WXC-50 looks really better even it cost more it appears as better bang for the money. I found there are two DACs SABRE is better than my Burr Brown in A-S701 - probably :) Do you think is it better choice from longer term of use of this streamer?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but the WXC-50 is a class act and will last you many years.

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom