Yamaha introduce Six New MusicCast AV Products - news discussion

Thanks for the presentation!
I wanted to buy a YSP-2500 last year, but realized that my room configuration would make it a poor choice (full window on one side, stairs and corridor on the other side) and I'm looking at alternatives for that. Saw the E5/12 which could have been a good choice, and now I'm eager to hear your test on the E6 that is coming soon.

Two option for me: either the E6 or maybe using a YSP-2700 or YAS306 with two X10 on the rear.
I'll just wait and see what you guys think of both ;-)

love it. I have the WX30 and connected my home Theater Setup with the AV 679. The WX10 is perfect for the Office and bathroom

Two option for me: either the E6 or maybe using a YSP-2700 or YAS306 with two X10 on the rear.
I'll just wait and see what you guys think of both ;-)

Sadly the WX010's aren't able to be used as rear speakers...
I'd go for the YSP2700 personally.

Sadly the WX010's aren't able to be used as rear speakers...
I'd go for the YSP2700 personally.
Thanks, I did not know it couldn't do rear. That's quite sad, as it's a bit the point of these speakers if you pair them with a sound bar: behind at the rear. Being on front just duplicates the soundbar effects, no real value then.
Well, that's Philips for me then: no way the YSP-2700 would be able to accurately reproduce rear in my living room configuration...

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom