Yamaha HTR 3072 HDMI Out issue

Vinay Gupta

Novice Member
Hi
I am new to this forum.
I recently purchased Yamaha HTR 3072 Amp with Speakers primarily for home theater purposes. I am facing an issue with HDMI Out wherein the HDMI Out port is not functioning. The cable is connected from the projector to the Amp. The display shows HDMI Out for 2-3 seconds and then disappears along with the projected screen. It keeps blinking like this and pic also goes on and off like that. When it was first installed it was working fine, but I have changed the projector to Epson TW750, the issue has been since then.
Looking forward for comments / resolution from members
Thank you

dante01

Distinguished Member
So you've got the HDMI output on your AVR connected to your PJ? How long is the cable from the AV receiver to the PJ? I'd suggest that your issue may be one relating to the HDMI cabling?

It should also be noted that your EH-TW750 PJ is only a 1080p model so will not be HDCP 2.2 compliant and will not facilitate you being able to handle or convey 4K UHD sources despite the AV receiver having such abilities.

I'd tend to suggest you look at trying different HDMI cabling between the AV receiver and your PJ, preferably HIGH SPEED in nature and no longer than 8m max. If you need longer cable runs then look into using HDBaseT extenders to allow you to convey the HD 1080p video signal over longer runs of cat6 cabling.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom