Question Yamaha Error e-8

Syzmon

Novice Member
Hello my friends, I'm new in this forum. I was searching for my problem everywhere but no luck. My yamaha rx-v677 stops yapo calibration everyti 8% with eg8 error code. No signal / signal is to quit. I did try with 2 different mic, no luck. I did reset to factory settings, no luch. What else can I do to solve the problem.
Speakers I'm using : 5x yamaha ns-b280 plus sub.
The funny is the sub and speakers are working perfectly and start making noise on first 8% calibration.

Please help me.
Thanks

dante01

Distinguished Member
Check the wiring to your speakers.

Go into the manial configurations and down to the test tone option. Turn this on and listen to the test tone as it switches from one speaker to another. Does it engage all the speakers present in the correct order.

If the speakers are correctly wired and working then I can only suggest tbat you've a faulty mic?

Syzmon

Novice Member
I did try, and all of the speakers making noise in order.I'm just wondering if the mic sockets is ok ( dusty or faulty) but why always stops on 8%? Also can someone tell me in what order is testing speakers it's starts from sum or sub is the latest one? Any more ideas to sort out this? Plz

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom