yamaha dsp-ax640se default settings

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by alby*, Jul 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. alby*

alby*
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,after several drunken configeration sessions i have arrived to the conclusion that the amp is all over the place.does anybody know how to restore all factory settings. :oops: cheers alby :

2. Fido

Fido

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I have the same model and similar problems. A lot of the factory settings are highlighted black in the manual. Perhaps we should start a discussion on the best set up options for this model. I listen to a lot of opera DVDs which were diminished by the subwoofer. I have done my best to take the subwoofer out of the action but I am not sure I have done it the 'right' way.

3. judgefudge

judgefudge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi...I agree...my problem is assigning inputs and keeping them assigned. Ive been trying to get a PS2 to operate via the component switching with dubious success only to go back to watch a DVD and the picture and sound are operating from two seperate inputs. The manual doesnt describe this aspect in anything like enough detail. Regarding sound I too thought it was a tad gutless so I will try the settings set out by Gerbilly on the Yam set-up post above.

4. Fido

Fido

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    May have missed your point but you prevent accidental changes to settings by switching your memory guard on (page 45 manual)