• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yamaha DSP A2 Remote needed

scooperman

Standard Member
Hi,

My A2 recently lost all its settings after being powered off and I now need to set up the speaker levels again. Unfortunately, when we moved the remote ended up in the shed - where it got damp! - and now the one part of the keypad that doesn't work is the + and - at the bottom.

I use a Marantz remote to operate it normally, but apparently never programmed the plus and minus buttons to set the speaker levels.

Suggestions - or perhaps a loan of a remote to program my Marantz - would be much appreciated. When CH4 News comes on, the music doesn't half make you jump as the L,R and Rears are much louder than the Centre!

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Adamh4

Are you using a marantz learning remote control?, if you are, why not have a look for the relevant codes at [url=http://www.remotecentral.com

The codes you require do not have to be from exactly the same model amp you have, Yamaha tend to share the codes between different models.

hope this is of some help, Adam.

Last edited:

scooperman

Standard Member
Thanks for the suggestion - sadly, it's the Marantz RC2000 Mk2 and you can't input codes into it. I need a remote for it to learn from.

Am trying to dismantle the A2 remote but it's refusing to play. Grrrrr.

Thanks again - Stu.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom