1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Cinemastation

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by dorgan, Aug 14, 2001.

1. dorgan

dorgan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone had a chance to try out the Yamaha Cinemastation VS10. The reviews I've seen look good but I'd like to hear other opions if possible.<br />Thanks.

2. MikeyB

MikeyB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'll let you know how I get on, mine has just arrived, im off home now to plug it all in, wish me luck!!!

3. Dunky

Dunky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using the Cinema Station since February and must say that I've been extremely impressed. The only slight concern that I had before ordering was that it may not be powerful enough to fill my living room with sound. Having used it for many months I can report that it has more than enough power to anoy even the deafest neighbours. It's easy to use, has just enough inputs for my needs (DVD, Video, PS2) and kicks out great sound (DD5.1, Pro Logic and DTS). As a first step into home cinema you won't be disappointed! Enjoy.:D

4. MikeyB

MikeyB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I totally agree with Dunky, OK, so I've only had it set up for a few hours, but WOW was I impressed.

My mate popped over with an optical lead as there are no coaxial digital connections, and a dts copy of Armageddon, all I can say is "sorry next door!!!" He was very impressed with it for its size and cost (he's got £1000's of kit)

Well worth it, a surprising amount of power for such small speakers, absolutely brilliant.