For Sale Yamaha Aventage RX A 3050 9.2 HT Receiver Dolby ATMOS Black Face Plate NEW PRICE

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by dMollydog, Feb 27, 2018.

1. dMollydog

dMollydog
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Selling for a friend. One owner, less than one year old. This is a 9.2 channel HT receiver with 9 channels (150 watts per channel) and ability to use 2 sub woofers,. All the bells and whistles. Comparable with Denon at a better price. Great reviews in Home theater HIFI, and Home theater Review sites. Others as well.

Face plate photos show the function access door open. With it closed it has a very sleek appearance. There are some very small dot-like scuffs on the face plate door. I tried to show them in a photo, but they don't show up very well. I cannot see them when I look from about 3-4 feet.

Functioning as intended. Only cosmetic issue is a light but visible scratch on the right rear of the top--a little more than an inch long, and the "dot scuffs" on the face plate door. This scratch results in a rating of 7/10. Functioning rating is 100%--no issues. Comes with all the original accessories, set up instructions, CD Manual. Ships in original box and packing.

Serial #: Y076645XZ

Actual Dimensions: 17.1" wide, 18.6" deep and 7.5" high 41 lbs.
    Ship Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 11 50 lbs.

Use these Shipping dimensions to figure shipping from me (zip 21601) to you, by using the "calculate time and cost" tab on the UPS website.

Local pick up can be arranged.

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fee. DSCN7158 (800x599).jpg DSCN7158 (800x599).jpg DSCN7159 (800x506).jpg DSCN7158 (800x599).jpg DSCN7159 (800x506).jpg DSCN7158 (800x599).jpg DSCN7159 (800x506).jpg DSCN7159 (800x506).jpg DSCN7142 (800x599).jpg DSCN7143 (800x446).jpg DSCN7144 (800x576).jpg DSCN7145 (800x626).jpg DSCN7146 (800x539).jpg

Price and currency: $975.00 US
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal, USPS Money Order
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. SonOfSJ

SonOfSJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,078
    You do realise that this is a United Kingdom forum, right?

3. djkutasi

djkutasi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    From time to time there are ads like this with sellers 0 feedback. Interesting... :)

4. dMollydog

dMollydog
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1

5. dMollydog

dMollydog
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well, actually, no.

6. dMollydog

dMollydog
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well, I am glad you are interested. If you want to see some feedback, check out my Audiogon account (id: drrnc2) and/or my eBay account (id: richsroundhousesales). Thanks again for finding me interesting.