Yamaha av57 anywhere? please

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by luke sheehan, Mar 29, 2006.

1. luke sheehan

luke sheehan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    does anyone know where i can get these speaker , i know they have been discontinued but somone must have some for sale, they cant just dissapear or all be destroyed , i really want theese

any ideas
    luke

2. Jammyb

Jammyb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +576
    Haven't you asked this a few times already?? There aren't any about that anyone can find, if they could they'd tell you.

There's nothing particularly special about this package, except it was good value, the amp and speakers are available seperately at Richersounds. £99 for the speakers and about £160 for the amp IIRC.

I realise you're on a tight budget, but you're really at the bargain basement end of home cinema, you'd do a lot better to save up and spend a little more, because at this end of the market an extra £100 buys you a lot more performance than it will anywhere else.

3. colinmacka

colinmacka
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The AV57 package is a combination of the RX-V357 receiver and the NS P110 speakers. The complete package is like gold dust, you will be very lucky to find. However you can still get the system by purchasing them separately. The RX-V357 is in stock at pixmania for £150 and the NS P110 can be bought from empiredirect for £72. Alternatively email richersounds to see what stores have the separates in stock and then price match.

Albeit it works out dearer than the £199 the package did cost but is a viable option if you really want the system.

4. sjackson

sjackson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +539
    The RX-V357 is out of production now because Yamaha are releasing a newer version in April/May I think (so Yamaha tell me anyway). It'll be called the RX-V359.

As far as I'm aware there is a whole new line - RX-V359, RX-V459....etc...