• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V359

mark.fitz

Standard Member
Hi all please bear with me it's been a while since I've posted on this forum and may also have put this in wrong part of forum!
I'm looking at selling my Yamaha AV receiver RX-V359 complete with sound bar, sub-woofer and four surround speakers (unfortunately have lost remote control!) but have no idea what sort of price to expect (system is approx. 4 years old but works fine).
Has anyone sold one recently and for what sort of price or anyone got an idea of a reasonable price it should sell for?
Thanks in advance of any help.
Mark

Novice Member
I own the same unit and if I was going to sell I would put it up for auction starting at 33% of what I paid for it. If two people want it it might realise more, but second hand AV gear can be got for a song off ebay and the like.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom