1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha AV-50 RS-V350 amp

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by richiecas, Apr 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. richiecas

richiecas
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have the above home cinema system set up since yesterday. It was working fine but all of a sudden stopped sending out sound to the surround speakers only sending to the front left and right and sub. Looking at the display it shows on the front left and right as active (little illuminated squares on the right hand side of the display. Like any new toy I was messing with all the settings so thought it might be something I did! I did a factory reset and everything was fine again. Then it happened again and I know all I was changing were the different sound modes. It is the same watching TV or DVD. Can anyone tell me if there is a particular setting I may have changed by accidient that would cause this?

2. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Does the front display say your in stereo or using a :dd: or :dts: surround mode?

3. richiecas

richiecas
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I put it to stereo mode and bairly any sound came out. I don't think the other two were showing but I will confirm tonight when I go home.