• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yamaha 765 and QA speakers. will this work

ade666

Standard Member
Evening everyone. so having spent the weekend reading lots of threads on here i think i've finally made my mind up but just wanted confirmation it will work.

right starting off going to get the yam 765. it seems like a quality av for the money i can afford and after some great advice from you lot i'll be scrapping my current sony surround speakers and plumping for some QA 1030i floor standing speakers for the fronts and a pair of 1020i for the rears. then end of feb get a matching centre and a a sub

so will this work or am i barking up the wrong tree

PSM1

Distinguished Member
The 765 and QA speakers will work well together.
Sounds like you have a nice little set up planned.
For the sub you do not need to buy the QA sub but can buy whatever make you like. I would recommend looking at BK subd (Gemini II would be a good place to start for £200).

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
The yammy 756 and QA's would be a lovely combination mate. As PSM1 has said, you can buy any sub you like later on. As the 1030i's are floorstanders you'll be fine without one for the mo. Best of luck mate, let ud know how you get on :smashin:

Cheers

Saf

Edit: Are you buying a centre speaker at all? This would go well with your other QA's

Q Acoustics 1000CIBLACK Centre Speaker in Black

Sorry mate, just read your post again and you mentioned you'll get a centre end of Feb :facepalm:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom