• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yamaha 3900 Help needed

pamillet

Standard Member
Hi All,
Hoping one of you tech savy people can help me. I recently bought a yamaha 3900. I didn't get the bluetooth dock as I have an ethernet connection next to my home theater that hooks it into my home network.
I can see all my music files when browsing the network through the 3900 music content and I can play it using the reciever, but what I thought I would be able to do is stream music from my laptop through media player (ie open media player on my vista laptop and select a song, play it) I've got the reciever set on pc/mcx, but the music only plays on the laptop, not on my 3900.
Any thoughts??
Thanks,
Paul

pamillet

Standard Member
Anyone??

Is it even possible to create playlists on the laptop and have them play with media player and then sent to the Yamaha 3900 when its in PC/MX input setting?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom