1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha 1500 help with speaker matching

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by TheeNoMaD, Jan 23, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TheeNoMaD

TheeNoMaD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi fella's

Recently i have scrounged some money together and have come up with enough funds for a new receiver. The one i was most considering through reading the forums and magazines is the yammie 1500. However i am demoing it on saturday but i was just wondering how it will match with my speakers? I have Q3 fronts (which i love to bits) Q1 rears a cresta centre (am buying Q9C with the money i have though so call it a q9c :) ) But i was told by the helpful fella in my local sevenoaks that because Yamaha like to make everything clean and clear and concise that it may make my speakers sound overally bright and a little concise and lacking in warmth and would deny me an open sound. Would appreciate what people think about this! :smashin:

DVD Player is a Pioneer 575A and my cable is silver anniversary

Cheers muchly.

P.S. I will probably buy this from http://www.technikdirekt.de for a cash saving £416.00!!! and i was wondering if there has been any problems with them and how long delivery takes? :confused: