• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Yale HSA 3095 Control panel battery replacement - where from?

Yale can't help because they don't sell my alarm anymore apparently :mad: but I'm looking for a replacement for my control panel battery for my Yale alarm as it fails to hold a charge for more that 15 minutes or so (and not the quoted 8 hours approx).

On top of that, the alarm will not arm for approx 15 hours as the battery charges (force arm does not work) - rubbish I know.

Does anyone know where I can get a spare 7.2V 600mAh Ni-Cd replacement?

I've googled the P/N GP60AAS6YMX until my fingers have bled :) to no avail / contacted Yale / seached the forum etc.

Thanks in advance and happy new year all.

G

gasspark

Hi

Try Gardener Security, they are the largest security wholesalers in the UK, they may not have it in stock, but they will get it for you.

All the Best.

amalething03

Standard Member
Slightly out dated but if your looking for batteries I might be able to help. I was looking for them myself.

There are dealers on eBay selling them if you search for HSA3001 or the battery number your looking for. The battery appears to be new and worked a treat.

The batteries listed from sellers are:
HSA6400 60AAAH6BMJ (or 802306063H)
HSA6300 60AAAH4BMJ
HSA3800 GP60AAS4BMX
HSA3095 GP60AAS6YMX

fredd500

Try these guys in Swindon: The Battery Shop

They claim on their radio adverts that if they don't sell it, they will make it for you and if they can't make it... you don't need it!!

I haven't used them personally though so can't vouch for them.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom