Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Official Trailer (2018)

IamMarcoos

Release date of 20th March 2018 has now been officially announced and also details of the "After Hours" Premium Edition which includes the following:

• Hardcover art book – the intense human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 will be on display in this stunning art book.
  • Two bar glasses (280ml) – designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the perfect receptacles for your beverage of choice.
  • Two ice stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of heat action branded ice stones! One features the flame heat action icon, while the other has the Japanese “kiwami” heat action icon.
  • Two coasters – a true Yakuza knows how to relax with class, so coasters are a must have when lounging after hours. Protect table surfaces with style by placing your glasses on top of official Tojo Clan branded coasters.
  • An outer box – all of these essential tools will be housed within a collectable outer box.

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life gets March release date

TUBBST4R

I already have Yakuza 0 and I'm looking at picking up Yakuza Kiwami later this month but where does this sit in the time line of the series? bearing in mind I'd not played a Yakuza game before I played Y0 and with 6 due next year is it all going to make sense as I'd skipped previous games on the PS3?

IamMarcoos

I already have Yakuza 0 and I'm looking at picking up Yakuza Kiwami later this month but where does this sit in the time line of the series? bearing in mind I'd not played a Yakuza game before I played Y0 and with 6 due next year is it all going to make sense as I'd skipped previous games on the PS3?

Kiwami is a remake/remaster of Yakuza 1, which originally came out on the PS2. So playing 0 was the right place to begin with.

Due to rubbish backwards compatibility, you'd need a PS3 to play 2-5, a couple were part of the PS+ games. But there are recap vids on YouTube to fill in the blank on the story. But it's not too bad to pick up.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom