Question Yahoo mail app stopped pushing

prodrive305

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Maybe some of you are having the same problem ?
since I upgraded to the iphone 11 pro I no longer get my yahoo emails pushed. I have tried everything and looking at all the settings there should be no problem. All is still working as it should on my iPad running the same iOS so it’s not that either 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am completely at a stand still now on what else to try.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks i tried that and still no difference. Very strange indeed ...

Is it the app or is it set up in the iOS mail app?

I use to use Yahoo via the standard Mail app and on more than one occasion it would just stop working and i'd have to delete and re-add the account to get it working. In the end i ditched it and changed to gmail.

its the actual Yahoo App , i find the iOS mail App a nightmare also

On reading info about it it's a common problem that keeps occurring.

I would use gmail or windows mail. They are far more reliable than the apples mail feature.

I use the mail app and have very few issues to be honest, just a bit annoying that Google stopped push email unless you pay for it but i just use Fetch and its fine. I also have the Outlook app for my work email with gmail configured as well and thats fine.

I use the mail app and have very few issues to be honest

Somewhat confusing as in your post #4 you stated
I use to use Yahoo via the standard Mail app and on more than one occasion it would just stop working and i'd have to delete and re-add the account to get it working. In the end i ditched it and changed to gmail.

So not sure what your saying!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom