• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Y Splitter?

KHCC

Established Member
Mornin'

I haven't seen or used that one, but the QED Qunex Y-SW is lovely to look at and it is made up of the reference RCA plugs and cable! I use one at home and we use them in the demo rooms. PM me if you're interested.

Regards

R

Roam

If you don't need the extra length of cable and can make do with just an adaptor do a search on ebay of '2 1 RCA' or maplins may do the adaptor.

jimbowley

Standard Member
PJTX, thanks for that > just what I was looking for (well almost - I really want 1male - 2male) but it's close.

I'll probably order one for myself very soon, so PM me if you want me to get you one for £20.

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
jimbowley said:
PJTX, thanks for that > just what I was looking for (well almost - I really want 1male - 2male) but it's close.

I'll probably order one for myself very soon, so PM me if you want me to get you one for £20.

Thanks Jim, I'll resist the temptation for now, the BK shouldn't need one, but I'd be interested in your feedback...PJ

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom