xz-1 Auto Lens Cap LC-63A? Other add-ons?

jeegnesh

Hi is there any reason not to go for an auto-lens cap for the xz-1, I see there is an LC-63a about £25 any then copies for half the price or less, however they look more bulky, I want to keep the unit as small as possible. Just wondered if there was any downside?

Then wondering if there are any other good extra's, the EVF is too rich for me right now. Planning to get a proper battery charger to avoid plugging in to charge and need a nice compact case (belt clip)

Rather then the clear films protectors for the screen, wondered if there was a clear plastic type that clipped on, like DSLR's?

shotokan101

Banned
What's wrong with the push on cap that comes with it ?

jeegnesh

shotokan101 said:
What's wrong with the push on cap that comes with it ?

Nothing really got it attached but really don't like that bothers me for some reason, can't unattached else me or more likely the missus will lose it when it pops of on power on.

Ordered Dublin 30 case had one before and liked it nice and minimal. Also battery and charger on its way. Just the auto cap to consider for now.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom