xXx 4 (2019)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
A Fourth "xXx" To Shoot In December - Dark Horizons

xXx 4 with Vin Diesel to begin production this December

For those who thought the world needed another entry in the franchise, your prayers have been answered! Vin Diesel stars again, and D.J Caruso directs, after previously having worked on the third. Filming starts in December.

a-fourth-xxx-to-shoot-in-december-696x464.jpg

Oh god, not another one.

Who is signing this off as a good idea :facepalm:

Well if it tanks then they won't do another one I guess. I haven't bothered to watch the last 2, the first one was bad enough an made me realise unless Diesel is doing Riddick then he can't really carry a movie by himself and needs a decent cast with him.

Bound to do well in Asia and with the younger in age and mind if they keep it PG-13. Oh and of course the Fast & the Furious and Riddick die hards. Speaking of the latter, I see Furia is listed as announced...

I've always found the only xXx film I can sit through is the one Vin isn't even in.
Isn't just about every film he makes now that isn't a Fast & Furious film only greenlit as a thankyou for signing on for another Fast & Furious film?
I don't rate him as a leading man, he's like a bald Mark Wahlberg or (he'd probably hate this) a cut price Dwayne Johnson. He reminds me of a sausage about to burst out of it's skin. I like him as Riddick but it's not exactly a role nobody else could play

Mindless, instantly forgettable, fun, nothing to get worked up about.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom