• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XV (Extravision) Marketplace blu-ray offers

Dubliner1

Prominent Member
Not sure about online but in store they also have a "buy 2 get 1 free" deal...picked up 'Shadow Dancer", 'The Campaign" and "That's My Boy" all for 12 euros last week. Discs all mint and I just popped them all in new cases.
Bargain :thumbsup:

ventoux3

Established Member
Not sure about online but in store they also have a "buy 2 get 1 free" deal...picked up 'Shadow Dancer", 'The Campaign" and "That's My Boy" all for 12 euros last week. Discs all mint and I just popped them all in new cases.
Bargain :thumbsup:
Are theses ex rental copies or just pre-owned? Any slipcases if applicable?

Dubliner1

Prominent Member
Are theses ex rental copies or just pre-owned? Any slipcases if applicable?

Ex-rentals. 'The Campaign' and 'That's My Boy' have "Rental Copy" printed on the front cover art but others like 'Shadow Dancer' does not.
Content of all discs is identical to retail versions (extras, dts-HD Master Audio etc..).
No slipcovers ('Shadow Dancer' never had one anyway) but at 4 euro a movie I couldn't care less.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom