• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XTZ room analyser

HiFiRuss71

Distinguished Member
Thou shalt use the forum search.:D

XTZ Room Analyzer, tested by cribeiro.

I have the beta version compatible with Vista and am just awaiting a couple of hours free of wife and child to give it a good going over. Initial impressions are that it's very usable and I really like the ability to average the results of three listening positions, thus giving everyone in the room a fair chance of a decent response.

I'm also looking forward to tweaking my room/sub tuning with the benefit of the RTA.

Russell

reaper12

Thanks Russ,

Using the Carma software got me intrigued, and I just curious more than anything about how much I can improve the sound by room adjustments. I have done more tweaking in the two months that I have the XTZ speakers than the whole 18 months that I had the Teufel speakers :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom