xtz 1 x 12

piluja

Hi all
I would like to know if someone has or has had a 1 x 12 xtz, I am about to buy 2 and although I have not heard people.
who say that it has a good bass, I come from the xtz 12.17 edge and according to the little information that has come they say this sounds better.
Could someone give me information about it?
thank you

Last edited:

blacksheep99

Hi, I haven't heard the 12.17 edge but had a 1x12. It was a decent sub but from what i've read I don't think you are looking at an upgrade. The amp in your edge may be better in fact.

David Alexander

The new 1x12 has the same edge amp as the 12.17. Given the issues you had previously flagged with your 12.17 set up, the larger cabinet and slot port design should resolve these. A generous move on XTZ's part to replace your existing subs with the 1x12 with just charging you the price difference.

piluja

hello Thank you for responding, the truth is that xtz has shown me that it shows interest in its customers and I am happy. Until I have them here, I don't want to claim victory on Monday the 27th my subs will arrive and then as many days for the new ones to reach me I am very curious and I dare to say that I am anxious and excited Merry Christmas

piluja

Hi all If everything goes well this coming week my new 1x12 edge should arrive. I'm looking forward to seeing what difference they have with the 12.17 edge. as soon as they arrive I will put a photo happy New Year

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom