Xtreamer Customers Beware!!! Read this before you order.

NetSypder

Novice Member
Reaction score
Last time I dealt with this online seller was back in 2011 when the Prodigy media player was released. Delivery via DHL Express from their Hong Kong distribution point took over 2 months. At least it turned up right?? Can't be that unlucky twice right? So, 6 years later I placed an order on their website Xtreamer Official Online Shop on 18 January 2017. I requested a delivery update 9 times between 26 January 2017 and today. On 8 February 2017 I received this response . "Please note that your order has been shipped already, and we will update your tracking number within 48 hours". Thank you, Xtreamer team. Clearly they lied. It is now 14 February, I still haven't been given a tracking number and my order status remains "Awaiting Fulfillment". I will now try to recover the money via PayPal and purchase a similar product elsewhere.

There's a couple of threads on here noting their less than stellar customer service and the lies, false promises and never ending issues with their products.

There's a fine line between really poor customer service and fraud; my gut feeling says these guys can't be trusted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom