For Sale Xps 702x i7 16gb ssd 1080p 3D blu ray

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by adamdavi3s, Feb 21, 2013.

1. adamdavi3s

adamdavi3s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +148
    Hi all,

Selling my ultimate spec dell xps as I'm travelling a lot more for work so am getting a MBP13 ( as it can take 2hdd and 16gb ram)

I7 quad core
    16 gb ram 8gb dell, 8gb crucial (upgrade)
    Samsung 830 256gb SSD (upgrade)
    750 gb hdd
    Nvidia 3gb 3D card
    1080p 3D screen
    9 cell battery
    Blu ray drive

Purchased from the dell outlet in October so brown box and power cable only. It has a genuine windows sticker and I am 99% sure the recovery partition is on the ssd.

As you can imagine this flies, boot time is around the 15-20 second mark or so and I run SQL, business objects and Qlikview on it all at the same time... Plus the odd VM thrown in here and there.

It should be under warranty with dell, which is transferable but please note:

In November I spilled wine on it, only a small amount because thankfully my £60 wireless keyboard took 98% of it! ( and died!). The laptop was immediately and I mean immediately unplugged, the battery removed and the machine stripped down and dried piece by piece with cotton buds and paper towels.The only ingress was around the right speaker, bottom end of the keyboard and bluray drive but everything was very gently dabbed and dried. it was then left on a towel for 2 days then rebuilt.
    I have had zero problems with it but it could cause an issue with the warranty.

I'm asking £750 collected or postage at cost
    EDIT: I will take £620 without the SSD

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. adamdavi3s

adamdavi3s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +148
    Added photos

Attached Files:

3. adamdavi3s

adamdavi3s

Products Owned: