Xpert 11 - surviving without real football

Anyone know how to pick the team?

I clicked on SQUAD and can see all the available players.

We:ve an away game tomorrow at 1800 at Theseus United, see.

I have sent a squad out for training and it cost Ā£130 per player or some such. šŸ˜…

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was just on the tactics screen and my first game is against Rusty.

I looked at the players and thought it was Rusty's line-up I could see.

Thought they're all shit, this should be a walk in the park.

And then realised they were all my players!!!!

Iā€™ve got a tough start away at @leeince FC !!!
Have a look at the league table everyone !!! Iā€™m at the top !!!

This brings back some memories!

For some reason I didn't get any of the notifications that I was tagged in this thread.
I've applied for a team, but not sure if too late etc.

Still might be okay, games haven't started yet I don't think. Tagged @JimmyMac to have a look.

This brings back some memories!

For some reason I didn't get any of the notifications that I was tagged in this thread.
I've applied for a team, but not sure if too late etc.

As the league has been created I cant add anyone, however I can give you someone elses team if the don't play or stop logging in so lets see where we are next week if thats ok :)

Hi Oliver68. A lot of players are not in shape right now, to make them perform and develop ultimately you need to take a look at this pretty soon. To form train a player costs 130 000 econ and it will take 5 days until you can see any effect.

Well at least McDonalds are closed.

The irony of Liverpool having an equaliser rolled out for foul...

Good win for my boys today after the shock of losing to the reserves. A few tactical changes seem to have paid off

Not checked mine yet. Looking forward to this!

Some football!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :love: :love: :love:

What are all the results?

A stunning 3-1 victory away to Rusty's boys. Despite my two best players going off injured!!!! :mad:

Here's an e-mail I received before the game. Must have been the key to victory :laugh:

Georgi Datsyuk takes a notion to train in mixed martial arts and falls in love with the sport. Turns out Georgi Datsyuk is quite good at it and is entered by his coach into a local MMA event. Georgi Datsyuk wins his fight by rear naked choke and comes away without a scratch. Georgi Datsyuk has a renewed sense of achievement and finds his form increases.

Edit: Just realised he's one of the players who went off injured! No wonder if he's doing MMA on the side!! :rotfl:

Not sure that I actually entered a team so naturally will check the results...

A thoroughly deserved 1-0 away win at Thesaurus United!

The match was apparently played on a drained swamp!

Does anyone remember play by mail?

This game reminds me of that because in the mid-eighties when it took off and during the nineties, you sent in your Ā£1 coin or postal order and waited for that letter to fall onto your doormat.

The results were all calculated by a computer program and you got your stats report and all facts pertaining to your team.

If I remember correctly all the names were fictitious and you could even include your friends real names.

So does anyone remember play by mail football? I'm intrigued to know!

I think I was playing Jimmy's lot today. I'll log in and have a look.

Getting my excuses in now, I was missing my 2 key players before kick off :D

In the only important piece of footballing news at the moment, King Divocks Socks are romping away at the top :D

You lot are terrible gaffers :laugh:

Top of the table clash next game with LeeInce.

Crowds in their millions expected.

Despite the virus.

Season should be voided

Iā€™ve looked at the site again and I just donā€™t understand it.

Can anyone stop the Socks!!

After a 2-0 win against the struggling Abbeygoo outfit, it's 5 wins from 5. Marching on to the title just like Liverpool in real life.

A top of the table clash against Taywax FC in the next game. The gap could be 7 points.....

I havenā€™t even looked at the site since we started.
:):):clap:;):(

Can anyone stop the Socks!!

After a 2-0 win against the struggling Abbeygoo outfit, it's 5 wins from 5. Marching on to the title just like Liverpool in real life.

A top of the table clash against Taywax FC in the next game. The gap could be 7 points.....
Good to have you back anyway .... hope this season ainā€™t voided too !!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom