Xpert 11 - surviving without real football

Is there a hack so I can spend what i want?

Depends on how many lawyers you have

@JimmyMac youre going to have to give an idiots guide before we get going mate !! And what
Happens if I don’t look at it for a few days ?

I'll try and put something together, as I say though, just give it a go at first.

As I recall games are only twice a week so those are the only day you really have to login and do sometihng. Change tactics and see what works.

Might be able to find a starters guide somewhere

Have a browse around here for some general tips, in all honesty its been that long since I played that i've forgotten half of it so its a relatively level playing field.

Shit, I think I've just blown my entire finances on training and the youth academy :eek:

How do you “do your team”. I went in and spent some money on training and left. Felt a bit like Khaldoon el Mubarak.

I’ll fire up the league tomorrow

as i say, dont worry about the intricacies of working it, let’s use season 1 as a test run and post tips in here

I’ve just sold the training ground to the government for £300m and they’re renting it back to us for free. Quality.

How do you “do your team”. I went in and spent some money on training and left. Felt a bit like Khaldoon el Mubarak.

I'm not sure that I have enough enthusiasm for this and haven't looked around yet at what we're meant to do.

If the PL have their way and all the domestic leagues resume and complete behind closed doors then at least the fantasy game will be back on.

Good luck to everyone in this alternative and 👍 to Jimmy Mac for offering it.

I'm not sure that I have enough enthusiasm for this and haven't looked around yet at what we're meant to do.

If the PL have their way and all the domestic leagues resume and complete behind closed doors then at least the fantasy game will be back on.

Good luck to everyone in this alternative and 👍 to Jimmy Mac for offering it.

You only have to do as much as you please. Pick a team and then put it out to play the games. You never know, you might win without lifting a finger! :laugh:

and we are off

games will be thursdays and mondays at 6pm, you can set tactics anytime up to then as you will be able to see your next game, league will last approx 2 months

You only have to do as much as you please. Pick a team and then put it out to play the games. You never know, you might win without lifting a finger! :laugh:

Will foliow instructions and do it this arvo... (ooh how Australian!)

From what you say it could be just like FPL. You strategize and put in what you think is hard work and field the best team then someone else can press auto-select and win the whole kit and caboodle! 🤣

Will foliow instructions and do it this arvo... (ooh how Australian)!

From what you say it could be just like FPL. You strategies and put in what you think is hard work and field the best team then someone else can press auto-select and win the whole kit and caboodle! 🤣

Well it looks like @Abbeygoo has already found how to hack the game anyway :D

I was joking.

1585150890526.png
i keep getting this

League must have been scrapped then

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom