1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas presents.

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Nitro, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Nitro

Nitro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a GCN right now, i'm fine with it, but for xmas my parents asked me what i want so i decide to buy a PS2, what games do u recommend me for buying, i know of GTA3 VC, that one is on my list :).

Any help will be apreciate. ;)

2. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    what type of game do you like here some that are very good.

pro evolution soccer 2
    jak & daxter
    ratchet & clank this 1 is awsome
    but like i say let us know what type of games you like so we can help more.

3. Nitro

Nitro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I like action games, adventures( a little), the most that i like is RPG, and others, i don't like sports games.

4. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    you don`t like sport games:eek: :D well how about final fantasy x the getaway ico resident evil code veronica x. other people will help you out aswell.

5. Nitro

Nitro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks.

Btw: i have been reading today on gamespot the review of achet and Clank, and I'm interesting in that one, is sound a good game.

6. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    yep this is one awsome game. i`d get it if i was you at least rent it you`ll love it.

7. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    RPGs... You are kinda spoilt especially if you have a modified PS2 ^_^ FFX should be high up on that list along with any PSX RPGS if you haven't played them before (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, Star Ocean II.. Import: Chrono Cross, XenoGears, Tales of Destiny, Dew Prism...).

In general though Europe are always last to get decent RPGs, if at all. Action titles... Look out for Tomb Raider I suppose, Ratchet and Clank has been given a mention already along with Jak and Daxter. Time Crisis II does well as lightgun cannon fodder, Devil May Cry is IMO a very good action title on the PS2 along with GTA: VC. Ico I can recommend as well if you like puzzle games and there are a host of good 2D and 3D fighting games on the system to choose from.

Meh, I'm a bit rusty as you can tell, none of that really flowed >_< I'll get back into the groove though...