Xmas presents.

N

Nitro

I have a GCN right now, i'm fine with it, but for xmas my parents asked me what i want so i decide to buy a PS2, what games do u recommend me for buying, i know of GTA3 VC, that one is on my list :).

Any help will be apreciate. ;)

-Jay-

Banned
what type of game do you like here some that are very good.

pro evolution soccer 2
jak & daxter
ratchet & clank this 1 is awsome
but like i say let us know what type of games you like so we can help more.

N

Nitro

Well, I like action games, adventures( a little), the most that i like is RPG, and others, i don't like sports games.

-Jay-

Banned
you don`t like sport games:eek: :D well how about final fantasy x the getaway ico resident evil code veronica x. other people will help you out aswell.

N

Nitro

Thanks.

Btw: i have been reading today on gamespot the review of achet and Clank, and I'm interesting in that one, is sound a good game.

-Jay-

Banned
yep this is one awsome game. i`d get it if i was you at least rent it you`ll love it.

N

NeoBlade

RPGs... You are kinda spoilt especially if you have a modified PS2 ^_^ FFX should be high up on that list along with any PSX RPGS if you haven't played them before (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, Star Ocean II.. Import: Chrono Cross, XenoGears, Tales of Destiny, Dew Prism...).

In general though Europe are always last to get decent RPGs, if at all. Action titles... Look out for Tomb Raider I suppose, Ratchet and Clank has been given a mention already along with Jak and Daxter. Time Crisis II does well as lightgun cannon fodder, Devil May Cry is IMO a very good action title on the PS2 along with GTA: VC. Ico I can recommend as well if you like puzzle games and there are a host of good 2D and 3D fighting games on the system to choose from.

Meh, I'm a bit rusty as you can tell, none of that really flowed >_< I'll get back into the groove though...