Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Xmas joy again. Momitsu arrived

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by shaun p, Jan 5, 2005.

1. shaun p

shaun p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered the Momitsu v880n just before Xmas and it arrived a couple of days ago. :clap:

Its all set up with my Hyundai Imagequest hqp421sr via dvi and componant and the picture is great on every setting with either connection :thumbsup:

If any of you guys are having trouble getting hold of the sammy hd945 (as I was. ) I can recomend this player.

Go visit Momitsu.com for the spec, this player has exceeded all my expectations. Being able to access my pc via my dvd player is the business!

As you can see I'm still a little excited about my new player, and as the wife could'ent give a monkeys I just had to share that with you guys!!! :cool:

Might even get another one for my old (now) Sony HS10 in the lounge :thumbsup: Do't tell the misses I said that. :devil:

shaun p

2. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    where did you get it from, it sounds great.

3. shaun p

shaun p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought mine from www.hkflix.com they gave a very good service,and considering I ordered at xmas time came quickly.

The total cost was about £240. A bit more than normal as I paid for a faster delivery about £45. Its an american company so original price in dollers.

Just brought an adapter travel plug for the USA PLUG and away I go.

I suppose I could just cut the wire and put an English plug on it, that should work should'ent it????????????? I would appreciate an answer from someone on that, thanks.

I was initially going to by from www.Momitsu.nl but at the time they were just getting there site together in english and could'ent take payment very conveniantly from me. I have had great communication with Jan-hein from that site, very helpful. I now understand they are fully up and running, so I would recomend them too.

This player really rocks!

The build is a little light, but for all the tricks it can pull, there ain't nothing in the UK market than can beat it, on price and performance.

Its the 2nd best thing I've ever bought in H/E, after my sony hs10.

Hope this helps someone.

shaun.