1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XM2 User Guide search

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Grahamsg, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Grahamsg

Grahamsg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. Anyone with suggestions for getting hold of the manual for the XM2 by download would be massively appreciated. Puppy tore my original documenation to shreds...! :oops:

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Grahamsg

Grahamsg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for quick and useful response. Are you are aware of any sites which offer a pay per download service? Robert Scott is telephone ordering only.

4. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I run an XM2, whilst I've not got the time to scan in the handbook, if you have any specific questions i can probably help you out, I've ran one for nearly two years and so can probably tell you a bit more about real life application than the handbook can.

5. pete1801

pete1801

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Check out the Australian Canon site for free download of the XM2 manual in pdf format. Only problem is if you want to print it it puts a "copy" watermark on your pages. But still, its free so download and view it on your comp!

www.canon.com.au

6. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK)

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009