1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XLS200 Questions Matrix Sub Test

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by geeman, Nov 19, 2004.

1. geeman

geeman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody

This is my first post so be easy on me :)

I was thinking of buying the REL Q150MkII until reading the reviews on the XLS200 and now I am swaying towards the XLS. Quick questions is it reliable and does it have a autoswitch off function when there is no signal.

Also a general question I have a PDR10 at the moment and for all you Matrix fans could you do me a favour if you have a XLS200 or anything else test a particular scene for me. It is the scene in the first Matrix where they go into the lobby to rescue Morpheus, what I would like to know is when they let the bomb off in the lift just as the sprinklers come on upstairs I think there is a very low frequency rumble (building shaking) but my PDR10 is missing this I think.

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Check the sub test sticky at the top of this thread for a review of the XLS200 and the PDR10. The XLS200 is a big jump in quality of bass but not a huge jump when it comes to the amount it can provide.

The XLS doesn't have an autoswitch but it is certainly very reliable in my experience.

3. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    I will try it with my PB10 :devil: