1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XLR connections to Phono

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by meoldchina, Jul 6, 2004.

1. meoldchina

meoldchina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I need some info on the best way to connect my newly ordered ATC C2 system to my Denon 3802 amp. I will just be using this as a preAmp ...funds will not let me get the next up grade.
    I have XLR input to my Active speakers but Phono preouts from my Denon.

What is the best solution?

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    I sent you a pm, did you see it?

I'll repeat it anyway.

I just had my dealer make up the leads I need, RCA to XLR in the lengths I wanted. Very easy to do. If you have nobody local or just need a contact, that dealer is www.signals.demon.co.uk

It is also possible to buy RCA to XLR adaptors that you put onto normal RCA to RCA interconnects.

I'll be interested in what you think of the sub in that package. 9" driver isn't it? Wondering how it'll perform.

3. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had some Quad amps this time last year that XLR inputs. I went to a "disco" shop - you know, the sort of place that sells DJ equipment and the like - and they sold them already made up at £9.99 for 5 metre stereo lengths...not the best quality in the world, but did the job...I'll try and get the number for you if you're interested.

4. sticker

sticker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think Digital Village sell these

John