Bargain Expired Xiaomi Speaker

stephen0205

1446069748551-P-2574204.jpg

Xiaomi Mi bar speaker

I just picked one of these up off of the website that gets advertised on this site called bang good. I tell u something i was bloody surprised.

The speaker sounds pretty amazing, it cost under £12. Battery lasts about 6-10 hours depending on listening volume which i was able to recreate. 6 full pelt and nearly 10 on middle vol.

The sound that came out of it was pretty crisp for the most parts.

Only think i noticed is its not heavy enough. When the volume was at full and a bass heavy song came on it vibrated its way along any surface, despite the rubber feet. And some electric dance music i could have swore i seen it rock. Never fell down tho. But id keep that in mind.

But i feel its been worth every penny, it lacks some stuff, no nfc, no aux audio cable, but it does have bluetooth 4.0 and it has pretty great range for it as well, not my usual notice with blue tooth speakers. Granted all other ones i had were cheap but were taking 2 ft away and it would crackle and disconnect and stuff.

£12 this is. It is by all means a cheap speaker. It sounds great, it has an aluminium frame, it has reliable bluetooth... and its fricken loud.

Loved it that much i bought a few for people for there christmas. And a few friends have bought it due to seeing the one i have.

Thought i would share ..

Cheers peace out fellows

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom