Question Xiaomi Poco f2 pro vs Mi 10T Pro?

GameDos

I am currently thinking of changing my phone from a samsung galaxy note 4 and I am looking for a phone with good battery and performance. Both the above phones have the snapdragon 865 and a very large battery, and I was originally planning on buying the mi 10T pro until I noticed it had an LCD screen. I have no experiences with such screens, but I compared my 5 year old note 4 AMOLED display with my family's brand new redmi note 9 and iPhone 11 LCD displays. My phone absolutely blew them out in terms of quality that it was not even close (LCD looks so murky and grey-ish even at max brightness). However, a lot of people online have been talking about how the LCD quality in the mi 10t pro is quite good and how the 144Hz display is much better than even an oled with 60Hz.

So my questions:

1) Would the LCD in the mi 10T pro be better than the one in the iPhone 11 (since this is what I used for comparison) in terms of colors and contrast?
2) Is it really worth getting worse picture quality for higher refresh rate, given that Ill be using it to watch videos, play a game (FGO), and browse the internet?
3) Would keeping the mi 10T pro at 144z cause the battery to drain much quicker? I plan to play on it and dont want to buy a high refresh rate phone only to have to turn the rate down to preserve battery for gaming.
4) How much difference will the extra 2 GB RAM offered by the mi 10t pro make?

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom