For Sale Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Glacier Blue 6GB RAM / 128GB Dual SIM Unlocked

czajunia

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Glacier Blue 6GB RAM / 128GB Dual SIM Unlocked

In excellent condition, about one year old. Comes fully boxed with all accessories and paperwork. Additionally I am including a brand new glass screen protector (not applied), a brand new and unused flip case and a used transparent case (with visible signs of use as it served me almost a year). The case that originally came with the phone is brand new. The phone has been bought for cash so there is no contract attached to it and it's fully unlocked to work on all networks. This is the model with a pop up camera which is great as there are no notches, holes etc. It was one of their flagship phones two years or so ago. Full phone specification can be found here:

The phone has been recently repaired under Xiaomi warranty as the screen started showing some purple marks in one of the corners. The whole screen was replaced according to the repair report attached here. I haven't used the phone since as I bought a replacement one before sending mine for repair and decided to stick to that one. Because of that the screen is brand new and immaculate (still has a repair screen protector on it with a weirdly cut square in the middle). In general I would describe the phone as almost new. There are some faint marks on the sim tray (don't show very well in the pictures) and a couple marks on the back most likely from the case rubbing the phone. I managed to catch the biggest ones in one of the picture (circled read). They are hardly visible under normal lighting and I had to angle the phone close to the camera and move to the light to show those. All the other imperfections in the photos are dust particles. Apart from that I cannot see any marks, the corners are great and the headphone jack and the USB port don't show any marks around. Please check the pictures. All the buttons work as they should and still have proper 'clicky' feel when pressed.

The phone has been restored to factory settings and it's running the latest MIUI software available as it was updated during the repair. Before the repair I had the phone running Evolution X ROM ( Evolution X #KeepEvolving ) which works fantastic and offers regular updates (I think it's twice a month these days). So if you are not a fan of stock software (which is not too bad actually) there are options for the phone out there.

Since this is a 2nd hand phone I would encourage to view before buying and I am happy to send some detailed pictures if required. I am located in Central London for the collection. I can also post the phone using RMSD as long as the buyer is happy with the condition.

EDIT: I checked with Xiaomi and apparently the phone still has just under 1 year warranty left as it came with 2 years and was purchased on the 30th September 2020. Please see a screenshot of the e-mail from Xiaomi confirmig this. I asked them specifically about my phone in case some warranty rules changed after we left the EU. Not sure if the warranty is transfereable but would be happy to assist in case there are any problems.

Price and currency
£200 ono
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT, Cash on Collection, PP Gift

Attachments

• AName.jpg
    AName.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 62
  • APhone.jpg
    APhone.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Back1.jpg
    Back1.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 52
  • BContents.jpg
    BContents.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 53
  • BMiui.jpg
    BMiui.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Cases.jpg
    Cases.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Cases+protector.jpg
    Cases+protector.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Info.jpg
    Info.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Marks.jpg
    Marks.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Side1.jpg
    Side1.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 41
  • SIM.jpg
    SIM.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 47
  • xRepair.jpg
    xRepair.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 44
  • xWarranty.jpg
    xWarranty.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

czajunia

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
Battersea. Working in South Ken today if you are in a rush. Sometimes hanging in Wembley as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom