Xiaomi Announces 7.9" MiPad, Houses Tegra K1 SoC Inside !

ive got a few 9.7" screens but theres something to be said for slightly smaller screens which are easier to hold etc 7.9" is a good size. I was holding the Samsung Tab 3 8" the other day and thought it was an excellent size

ive got a few 9.7" screens but theres something to be said for slightly smaller screens which are easier to hold etc 7.9" is a good size. I was holding the Samsung Tab 3 8" the other day and thought it was an excellent size

I'm looking into owning my first tablet, a larger screen would be better, you never know.

This does indeed look like an amazing device and having just recently purchased a Xiaomi Redmi 1s for my son, if the build quality and UI on that is anything to go by it is going to be the tablet to have for the power gamer.

The only downsides are that these products sell like hotcakes when they are launched in China and the company is commonly referred to as china's version of Apple. Also sourcing one can be a problem as they only sell in China and singapore/Malaysia at the moment I believe, so import tax and risks are greater than buying locally. It is getting better with some european ebay shops now setup and running, but the attractive pricing gets hit a little.

these are excellent tablets. great battery life, OS is nice. plenty fast enough. same res as the ipad mini. support OTG.....it's the best android tablet experience I've had, but not as good as the iPad mini retina.

these are excellent tablets. great battery life, OS is nice. plenty fast enough. same res as the ipad mini. support OTG.....it's the best android tablet experience I've had, but not as good as the iPad mini retina.

So you bought one then ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom