Question XH95 (49/85 inch) legs fit XF90?

RGS

Novice Member
I prefer the look of the all black, metal legs of the 49/85 inch XH95 over the silver plastic ones of the XF90 and was wondering if they would fit the older model? Looks as though they should, but am not 100%.

Asking as they occasionally turn up on eBay.

Thanks!

LCDseeker

I prefer the look of the all black, metal legs of the 49/85 inch XH95 over the silver plastic ones of the XF90 and was wondering if they would fit the older model? Looks as though they should, but am not 100%.

Asking as they occasionally turn up on eBay.

Thanks!
I doubt it, but I would ask Sony direct to confirm.

RGS

Novice Member
I'll give Sony a shot, but not sure if the people you speak to over the phone would know or not as bit of an unusual question.

Just to clarify, I'm talking specifically about the 49 and 85 inch XH95 models which use the older 'metal blade' style of legs, identical (I think) to those of the XG90 in all but colour.

LCDseeker

I'll give Sony a shot, but not sure if the people you speak to over the phone would know or not as bit of an unusual question.

Just to clarify, I'm talking specifically about the 49 and 85 inch XH95 models which use the older 'metal blade' style of legs, identical (I think) to those of the XG90 in all but colour.
If I'm honest I didn't realise these sizes had different feet. But I'd be surprised if you can invert them as I know some people were doing this with the XF9005 (I think it's that model) feet and the following year Sony removed this ability on the 2019 sets. I'd also be worried that IF something were to happen to your set then Sony wouldn't cover the warranty if you'd not fitted the feet properly.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom