Question XH92 and Virgin TiVo box issue

ADAIRP83

Novice Member
I recently purchased a 55 inch Sony XH92 and have been mostly pleased.

During initial set up it attempted to link my Virgin Media TiVo box. It was a bit hit and miss from the start in terms of functionality which I mostly blamed the TiVo box for as it has always been a little slow but the picture quality was just fine.

After a few weeks I can now no longer get the input to recognise the TiVo box 50% of the time and the picture has become extremely stuttery. There are visible glitches on the screen. If there are any words on screen they flicker quite badly.

My PS4 on the other hand is perfect.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or have any potential fixes.

I installed the newest firmware

Morden

I recently purchased a 55 inch Sony XH92 and have been mostly pleased.

During initial set up it attempted to link my Virgin Media TiVo box. It was a bit hit and miss from the start in terms of functionality which I mostly blamed the TiVo box for as it has always been a little slow but the picture quality was just fine.

After a few weeks I can now no longer get the input to recognise the TiVo box 50% of the time and the picture has become extremely stuttery. There are visible glitches on the screen. If there are any words on screen they flicker quite badly.

My PS4 on the other hand is perfect.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or have any potential fixes.

I installed the newest firmware

Is that v6 or old tivo box?
And do you mean link remote?

I found the control works with v6, but more easier to use the v6 remote.

ADAIRP83

Novice Member
Is that v6 or old tivo box?
And do you mean link remote?

I found the control works with v6, but more easier to use the v6 remote.
Just the standard TiVo box. I do mean the link remote thing. I abandoned that and the problem persists

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom