Question xh90 stand/feet

ricflairandy

So i was about to pull the plug on this(75inch), and now i think my stand is too shallow. My tv unit is only 13 inches deep, and the stand for the 75 inch version of this looks to be around 17 inches. Are there any alternative stands anyone can reccomend? Even the 65 inch version looks like its over 13 inches.

Any reccomendations other than a different telly?
Thanks

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
So i was about to pull the plug on this(75inch), and now i think my stand is too shallow. My tv unit is only 13 inches deep, and the stand for the 75 inch version of this looks to be around 17 inches. Are there any alternative stands anyone can reccomend? Even the 65 inch version looks like its over 13 inches.

Any reccomendations other than a different telly?
Thanks

Check the weight of your set but I think this would do it? Unfortunately the stand options for the 65"+ sets aren't as good as the 55" or lower. Amazon product

ricflairandy

Thanks, iot probably would yeah, but i was ideally after somthing similar to the feet on the tv. I havea soundbar that i like to have in the middle there. Its a shame, if they where flat like some other sony tvs, it owuld be fine.

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Thanks, iot probably would yeah, but i was ideally after somthing similar to the feet on the tv. I havea soundbar that i like to have in the middle there. Its a shame, if they where flat like some other sony tvs, it owuld be fine.

I think you might struggle unfortunately. I don't like the feet anyway, and if I could find a central stand for my 65" that would not hold the television up so high I'd do that. I think you should still be able to squeeze the soundbar in front with a central stand.

ricflairandy

Whats the difference with the stands that have different ratings for screen size despite supporting a higher weight?

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Whats the difference with the stands that have different ratings for screen size despite supporting a higher weight?
I'm not sure although I guess it's probably related to the bracket at the back that you screw in to the back of the television.

ricflairandy

The problem im finding with the central stands is finding one that will give me the right dsitance udnerneath. My current hisense 64 inch with its own feet hs the exact space for my soundbar. I dont really wanta gap as there is a window behind the tv.

Its a shame about the feet ont his, as its virtually making the 75 inch xh90 an impossibility for me.

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
The problem im finding with the central stands is finding one that will give me the right dsitance udnerneath. My current hisense 64 inch with its own feet hs the exact space for my soundbar. I dont really wanta gap as there is a window behind the tv.

Its a shame about the feet ont his, as its virtually making the 75 inch xh90 an impossibility for me.

It does seem to be the case that the larger the screen the less choice you have. For such an expensive and important purchase though, if its the set for you, then I think I'd be inclined to buy a new stand for the television. OR could you maybe get one of the floor stands and put that behind your existing one?

ricflairandy

It does seem to be the case that the larger the screen the less choice you have. For such an expensive and important purchase though, if its the set for you, then I think I'd be inclined to buy a new stand for the television. OR could you maybe get one of the floor stands and put that behind your existing one?

I think im going to have to go with a different model. Its a shame as i did like the look of the 75 inch. The 65 inch would fit, but with about half a cm etither end, and id be paranoid about it fallingoff.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom