Xena: Warrior Princess - Complete Series 1 £9.99

;)

Thought you were being a bit of a winker until I saw you'd added the price to the title for me. :D

from Wikipedia:
The Region 2 releases of Season 1 contain the episodes out of order, creating a number of continuity problems when watching them in the order in which they are presented. The order on these DVDs is episode 1, then episodes 10 through 19, then episode 2, then episodes 21 through 24, and finally episodes 3 through 9.
I believe this refers to the original release rather than the recent Universal Playback reissue
- Play are displaying an older "Series 1 - Volume 1" sleeve

from Wikipedia:I believe this refers to the original release rather than the recent Universal Playback reissue
- Play are displaying an older "Series 1 - Volume 1" sleeve

lol, the original numbering convention is the order a computer lists numbers :D looks like they just dragged and dropped the episodes into a bit of authorising software and didn't check the order :rotfl:

This shouldn't be the older box set as Play aren't showing any duplicate box sets on there website, nothing newer looking. Find-DVD are also showing the release date as May this year for this box set.

If anyone wants the R1 sets. This ebay seller has them at £13 per season buy it now. I highly recommend him as I got my Highlander collection from him (and no customs).

Nice price for the UK set.

I bought all 6 seasons from Deep Discount in a BOGOF promo last August, for an average of £10.34 per season, delivered. One day, I must get round to watching them. :)

Not sure if I like this series, but at that price I could give it a go. Thanks for spotting that.

tris

If anyone wants the R1 sets. This ebay seller has them at £13 per season buy it now. I highly recommend him as I got my Highlander collection from him (and no customs).

I cannot recommend this guy enough - everything is shipped from within the UK so no customs charges and the service is superb!!

I've bought the Highlander collection and the Hercules collection from him - you cannot go wrong here

My copy just got posted through the door. As expected, it is the 2007 box set. It isn't the most awe inspiring thing to look at - thinpak set, all 3 of the cases having the exaxt same cover and back as the box. Can't complain for £10.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom