• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XE1 Review on Trusted Reviews

TarMoo

Manmc

" Features 10/10? "

I would've thought with SD/HD and video upscaling , value would certainly have merited a 10/10 ??

~M~

inzaman

" Features 10/10? "

I would've thought with SD/HD and video upscaling , value would certainly have merited a 10/10 ??

~M~

Same here, i am itching for one but is the problems that i have read about on the forums is putting or had put me off :suicide:

AES256

Same here, i am itching for one but is the problems that i have read about on the forums is putting or had put me off :suicide:

As has been mentioned before, the best approach is to ascertain how you would set up and use the XE1, see if and to what extent the problems that you've researched could eventually affect you, and what you could do to alleviate or circumvent these (e.g. apply an 80ms offset to counter the lipsync issue), or if you don't foresee that as being possible envisage if you'd be happy with the XE1 until such a point as a fix becomes available; either through a firmware update or you changing your setup.
In a nutshelll: the things you do when being a discriminating shopper :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom