XE1 price going the wrong way?!

JonStatt

About a month ago I saw several posts indicating the XE1 had dropped to near 300 pounds. Now it seems to have gone the other way, and we are back in the 400s.

Am I missing some super deal somewhere? I may be searching in all the wrong places......

Jeff

Distinguished Member
Supply and demand.

myersfan73

I've been trying to find one all day! Most places are out of stock and don't have anymore coming in. A couple of places said it's due to the new EP35 replacing it in the next few weeks.
Gave up phoning around and bought it from an ebay shop for £431 inc delivery, which I think is still an awesome price.

;)

JonStatt

The EP35 is not a replacement for the XE1 though so this is strange. The EP35 doesn't have the Reon chip I think....

Richer Sounds sell the XE1 and have stock in most stores. THey will happily pricematch an Internet site provided they can reach by phone the store to validate stock availability.

So if you know where to look, I think the lowest Internet store that answers the phone is 423.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom