• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XDA mini S hangs up every 3 months

Well got it in december, when I got it it hung up every time I made a call, it would dial and no ring tone and after 10 seconds hang up, could recieve calls though, anyway apparently something was blocked by the network and it started working a few dasy later, but in march doen the same thing, jsut hung up when i called, then was working fine the next day, and now today it did the same thing, I swithced it off pulled the battery out and put it in then switched it on and its working fine, anyway wh is to say it won't happen again when i need to use the phone in an emergency, has anyone else had this problem, obviously it is something that cannot be repaired, as it would take 3 months again to find out if it happens again, and prolly by then the phone will be out of warranty, so what's up with this?, what can I do? I can take it to O2 for repaire, need ot anyway as memroy card port is dead..but was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, my previous phone was stolen in december blocked the sim but have same number, wonder if that sim is still working and someone is trying to use it, which is why i can't call out and it hangs up, anyone have a clue?...

Daddy k

Distinguished Member
to be fair these sort of phones can do with the weekly reset/reboot to keep em running nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom