Xcm 360 Full Case *black Knight*

m11rphy

Hi i really wich my 360 was black so it would match the rest of my av set up .so while looking on the net i came across the XCM 360 FULL CASE *BLACK KNIGHT*at http://www.modchipfitters.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_29&products_id=40and was wondering if anyone had fitted one of these to there 360 . i want to get one but im worried it wont look like the stanard case and will look like some of the cheap phone cases you can get . can anyone coment

It is very easy to fit as you get step by step instructions and tool kit with the case replacement.

The HDD is sprayed with black metallic spray paint as the grey didn't look right.

sideysid

It is very easy to fit as you get step by step instructions and tool kit with the case replacement.

The HDD is sprayed with black metallic spray paint as the grey didn't look right.

Looking at your site, you've certainly managed to collect together quite a bit of kit...:D

How can you afford that lot, do you not drink beer? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom