[Xbox360] Wireless Adapter - £42.50 Del.

smashed

You should be able to get 20% off with discount code D5JW.

This also means you can get a DS for £84

Godspeed

Currently working 15% discount code (not just for first time customers) brings this down to £36.65 Delivered.

Marshal Ward Code: D7B6

Ignore the 7 week delivery time, people have ordered at the start of the week and had it delivered by the end of it.

:thumbsup:

wickenden

Note to all: I placed my order for this on the 3rd Nov (with Marshall Ward) and got a great price (£33.15 once the E-voucher had been applied, which they do AFTER you have placed the order) but I'm still awaiting delivery - £36.65 incl delivery. Having chased I've not been given an ETA other than "it will be no later than 21st Dec". :(

I'm happy to wait but if anyone needs this unit quickly you may want to consider other suppliers, though I doubt you'll get such a good deal on the price! :thumbsup:

Simon Gibbons

I ordered it over 2 weeks ago, still waiting, probably in the same situation as you...wondering if i will ever receive it :( Was expecting it within the week :eek:

DC

Just for Information.
I received some vouchers in the post from Game as I have a GAME card.
Save £15 on the Wireless Network Adaptor - With voucher price £45
Save £10 on Live Vision Camera - With voucher price - £25
Save £8 on Wireless Controller - With voucher price - £25
Save £5 on Play & Charge Kit - With voucher price - £10
Save £5 on 64mb Memory Unit - With voucher price - £18
Save £3 on Battery Pack - With voucher price - £7

wickenden

I ordered it over 2 weeks ago, still waiting, probably in the same situation as you...wondering if i will ever receive it :( Was expecting it within the week :eek:

No sign yet! :( For the last few days my online account is showing this as a Previous Order (no longer Current) but the delivery status is "Despatching direct from our supplier". I assume from this that it still hasn't been despatched yet. :(

I'm going to send an email today, requesting an update / ETA. I'll let you know when I get a responce and if/when the unit arrives :).

wickenden

:mad:
No sign yet! :( For the last few days my online account is showing this as a Previous Order (no longer Current) but the delivery status is "Despatching direct from our supplier". I assume from this that it still hasn't been despatched yet. :(

I'm going to send an email today, requesting an update / ETA. I'll let you know when I get a responce and if/when the unit arrives :).

Found out today that it seems my order has been "lost in post". :mad: They are going to get their supplier to despatch another - I just hope it arrives before Xmas!

Has anyone else out there had problems with orders/deliveries from MW...?

Simon Gibbons

:mad:

Found out today that it seems my order has been "lost in post". :mad: They are going to get their supplier to despatch another - I just hope it arrives before Xmas!

Has anyone else out there had problems with orders/deliveries from MW...?

I will have to ring them aswell.....I ordered mine on the 7th of November, and have not received anything! Wish i never bought it from MW now.

wickenden

I feel for you not having received this yet. Mine finally came last week,ended up being 3 and a half weeks.
Yours now seems to be in its fifth week :eek:

Thanks for update Simon. Good that you got yours ;). Please tell me, what postal service did MW use and did you have to sign for it?

Simon Gibbons

Thanks for update Simon. Good that you got yours ;). Please tell me, what postal service did MW use and did you have to sign for it?

It came by courier not royal mail or parcel force...i cant for the life of me remember the name. But it wasn't in at the time so they left it round the back. No signing required.

wickenden

It came by courier not royal mail or parcel force...i cant for the life of me remember the name. But it wasn't in at the time so they left it round the back. No signing required.

The 2nd one they have send me hasn't arrived either (yet!?). It was "posted on the 30th Nov" apparently!?. It will be time soon to give up on them completely, get my money back and search for a good price elsewhere.....

-EDIT-

Spooky, it's just arrived! :):):)

Simon Gibbons

The 2nd one they have send me hasn't arrived either (yet!?). It was "posted on the 30th Nov" apparently!?. It will be time soon to give up on them completely, get my money back and search for a good price elsewhere.....

-EDIT-

Spooky, it's just arrived! :):):)

:smashin: Worth the wait?

wickenden

:smashin: Worth the wait?

Cheers. Well, it's a close call... it was a bloody good price at £33.15 but the hassle I've had waiting and chasing MW was a real pain. I suspect that the 1st one (which didn't arrive) was taken from outside my front door - yesterday the delivery person rang my doorbell and then returned straight back to the van. Luckily I was in this time to get it otherwise someone passing by my house would have had an early xmas present!! I'm going to advise MW about it.

Now that I have the Adapter I can position the Xbox near the main family TV (much bigger screen than our PC monitor). I think the unit is very easy to setup and it seems to work quite well with my Netgear WPN824 (which has WPA security enabled) - they are positioned at opposite corners/floors of the house, which is an average sized four bed. The signal strength waivers between the two and three bars (out of four).

Is yours working OK?

Benny06

Mine arrived today, i did create a sperate thread but cant find it! only took 1-2 weeks to come thru and saved myself about £20!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
LG Display set to launch its own 27 and 32-inch OLED panels in 2023?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts