• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XBOX360 Skins

luke_1983uk

Established Member
just a quick question for you's
has anyone here used this site for the 360 skins, looks great, can make up anyskin you wish from any photo, looks too good to be true
anyhelp will do
cheers

http://www.mytego.com

L

llcoolj

I work for mytego in the Winnipeg factory and I just wanted to let you know that tego skins are truly high quality products. Also rememebr that you can create your skin purely custom to your style. They are made of a UV coated high quality vinyl. For use on an XBOX, the wear and tear wouldnt be as much as a phone. One suggestion is to use as high res images as possible when creating your skin. It says max 100 kb on the site but you can push that much further. Hope that helps.

L

llcoolj

You may have to stretch your picture to fit your model of phone, but you can always do it proportionate so as to not make it look silly. Also if you aren't satisfied with your Tego, then there is always the satisfaction guarantee, a remake or money back. I have seen a couple of those go thru so its always worth a try.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom