For Sale xbox360 premium pack 20GB console all boxed in lovely condition

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by buster_broon, Feb 25, 2013.

1. buster_broon

buster_broon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +310
    here we have for sale is my Xbox360 that i've had for a few years and its in lovely condition and because its an earlier model it not repeat not HDMI

the machine has never been connected to Xbox live so no worries about it being blocked and its never RROD (red light of death) and has been very faithful to me - i just do all my current gaming on my PS3 im afraid so its suplus to requirements plus over the time ive had it its had very little use

price doesnt include postage but it can be delivered anywhere enroute from glasgow to Northwood if the buyer acts quickly

comes complete with the following:
    wireless controller (with fresh batteries)
    power supply unit
    white console
    20GB hard drive already connected
    telephone cable (unused)
    all manuals and leaflets
    HDTV component cable
    headset (unused)

basically everything that comes with the premium package except gears of war, i've replaced that with a newer game called Halo ODST

I also have additional stuff at extra cost if the buyer wants a bigger package:
    Blister pack sealed wireless controller £22
    64MB memory card £10
    Bioshock £8 Steelbook
    Brothers in Arms £5 Steelbook
    Dead Island £13
    Dreamcast Collection £4 Sealed
    Kinect Adventures £4 Sealed
    Perfect Dark Zero £8 Steelbook
    Scene it box office smash £14 Sealed
    War Tech Senko No Ronde £7
    Halo anniversary edition £12
    dead rising steelbook £10
    ghost recon advanced warfighter £6
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 £8
    capcom digital collection £12
    devil may cry 4 steelbook £8
    total £151 for the above

take the console and all teh games for £175

or just the console and Halo ODST for £65

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.