XBox360-Hitman-£[email protected]

gamingboy

Tejstar said:
Enjoyed the demo - good price - is the full game worth it?

Oh yes! :thumbsup:

If you want to play it on the harder difficulties for achievements and the challenge then you'll need patience to get all the good rankings and/or achievements. You can't go guns blazing if that's what you're after or you can just go wild and forget the rankings. Well I enjoyed it myself whatever i did but then i'm a sick pup! :devil:

featherhall

Distinguished Member
thanx gamingboy. I was waiting for this to come down in price. ordered :thumbsup: looking forward to this one.

also was lucky enough to nab TopSpin2 for £17.99 a few days ago

not a bad piece of bargain buying.

that'll be my lot until Rainbow Six Vegas.

Kahled

Thanks for that... ordered today and even impulse bought the FFXI as well (ouch).

PaleRider1975

Great find, thanks! :clap:

gamingboy

Kahled said:
Thanks for that... ordered today and even impulse bought the FFXI as well (ouch).

Not to be insulting. Apologies if i'm wrong.

You are aware that FFXI has a monthly subscription. (Or is that what the ouch is about?)

Just wasn't sure how much of an impulse it was. :)

On a side note picked up Buzz for £17.99 with buzzers. That was impulse too.

:devil:

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Ordered this last night.

Never played the series before, but liked what i read about this one. Worth £25, especially as the Gamestation trade in value is still £22 if i don't like it...:thumbsup:

Tufty McTavish

Notice that on Play.com, Table Tennis (£18) and Hitman (£25) are #1 and #2 in the '360 charts respectively. And Amped3 (£18) is #3. These lower prices are proving quite popular!

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Tufty McTavish said:
Notice that on Play.com, Table Tennis (£18) and Hitman (£25) are #1 and #2 in the '360 charts respectively. And Amped3 (£18) is #3. These lower prices are proving quite popular!

yep, Top Spin 2 was #1 but it sold out after 3 days or something.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom